RE: BSG on Kenny

Josh, please don't throw me in with Ray. He delights in his negativity. I'd
like nothing more than to see this team win 43 games and make the playoffs.
I just don't believe it's going to happen. I see major problems. I'm not
trying to be negative. I'm really not. I'm just trying to be honest about
what I see. I do sincerely hope you're right.

Mark