enjoying the comments

I am not enjoying seeing the games right now.  But I am enjoying the comments.  I'm not so dismayed about Milt.  The downside of his desire to shoot more is his lack of defensive focus.  His ability to take shots will dwindle once AW and PP warm up to the regular season.  And Milt's shot selection and percentages are not so bad.  I just think his plus over Kenny last year was his defensive intensity.  Without that we should be using Forte.

Kenny is ok as long as we aren't facing a penetrating pg.

I think Johnson will rise to the occasion.  He's got it all and should find a way to give us the added offense; from what he's shown, I tend to be very hopeful about his contribution.

AW is going to take us there or drive us into the ditch.  Maybe three-ball us into the ditch.  I have to admire his desire as I say "no" whenever he launches another bomb.

I'm encouraged that Forte will be in the 9 man rotation.  Maybe it will be 10.  Forte may end up giving us more points and more flawless floor action than the other rooks.  I'm impressed.

Still hopeful, although we look awful for the most part.  Gene