Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Ye olde dark cloud.

on 10/17/01 7:51 AM, JB at JBMetzEA@Yahoo.com wrote:

<< During the fourth quarter 13-2 run, Kenny Anderson was controlling the
ball
and Antoine was playing down low. Kenny was whizzing passes and Walker was
pulling down boards. Anderson actually was hustling and smiling. We need a
back up for him. >>
JB
         **********
It is funny how we saw this differently. I saw Walker rebounding (which he
did) and Kenny whizzing passes. Kenny was in there but I didn't see him do
anything. I saw the entry of more physical players (Brown and VP) as the
difference maker. We don't need a backup for Kenny. We just need for him to
sit down. Can't you admit that Palacio had a good game, offensively and
defensively? Even if he stops canning the jumpers, he always plays better
defense than Kenny...

DJessen33
      ***********
  One disclaimer, DJ, I missed most of the run. I turned the game back on,
with 7.5 minutes left and Kenny was running, whizzing and most importantly,
to me, Walker was down low crashing the boards and working the basket.
  Palacio can penetrate, play defense and I'm thrilled with his new found
confidence in his jump shot. There is a place on the team for him, no doubt.
  Am I the only one who sees such a strong need to get the ball out of
Antoinabee's hands, as the initiator of the offense and find our selves a
real point guard or two?

JB

Celticsstuffgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com