Re: Ye olde dark cloud.

Thanks v. much Ken for the Qualcomm Eudora info, parts of which I'll share
with those interested on the list if you don't mind.

In addition, I really think your donut interpretation makes sense. Probably
each guy in the Celts entourage was offered (by whomever player picked up
the tab) a box of a dozen donuts to share with relatives and friends
....hence 20 or so dozen boxes. A lot of our Celtics originally played ball
in the South, where "Krusty's" originates from according to CeltsSteve (who
first suggested to me the same 20 dozen explanation that you just did).

I've actually tasted Krispy Kreems just once in my life, and it was hand
delivered unsolicited to us by a friend in Paris all the way from her USA
vacation. It was delicious. This donut franchise apparently has an
incredibly loyal following of pure junk food addicts, as my own anecdote
kind of illustrates.

I've also read elsewhere that Krispy Kreme is in the process of trying to
open franchises in the North. Being a fellow Cambridge townie, I'll have to
root for our Dunkin' Donuts of course.

As for my earlier outrage, yeah I guess we should call off the official UN
war crimes inquiry. All is well again with my favorite sports franchise on
earth as far as I'm concerned.

****