Re: Ye olde dark cloud.

<< During the fourth quarter 13-2 run, Kenny Anderson was controlling the ball
 and Antoine was playing down low. Kenny was whizzing passes and Walker was
 pulling down boards. Anderson actually was hustling and smiling. We need a
 back up for him. >>

It is funny how we saw this differently. I saw Walker rebounding (which he
did) and Kenny whizzing passes. Kenny was in there but I didn't see him do
anything. I saw the entry of more physical players (Brown and VP) as the
difference maker. We don't need a backup for Kenny. We just need for him to
sit down. Can't you admit that Palacio had a good game, offensively and
defensively? Even if he stops canning the jumpers, he always plays better
defense than Kenny...

DJessen33