UPDATED:Celtics NBA Pre Season T.V.Schedule

I just added the replay times for the last few pre season games so Gene and
others outside of New England can navigate to see the games!! Enjoy!!
Later.Mike GO CELTS!!!!!!

Celtics NBA Pre Season T.V.Schedule
All Times Eastern
10/10/2001
Hornets  vs  Celtics
7:00 PM Wednesday,  (Live)
1:00 PM  Thursday, Oct 11 (R)

10/12/2001
Celtics  vs  Mavericks
8:30 PM Friday,  (Live)
2:00 AM  Saturday, Oct 13 (R)

10/13/2001
Celtics   vs   Spurs
8:30 PM ET Saturday,  (Live)
2:00 AM ET Sunday, Oct 14 (R)

10/16/2001
Celtics  vs  Hornets
7:00 PM  Tuesday,  (Live)
1:00 PM  Wednesday, Oct 17 (R)

10/17/2001
Celtics  vs  Cavs
7:00 PM Wednesday,  (Live)
1:00 PM  Thursday, Oct 18 (R)

10/19/2001
Celtics  vs  Bucks
8:30 PM Friday,  Oct  19  (Live)
2:00 AM  Saturday, Oct 20 (R)

10/24/2001
Cavs  vs  Celtics
7:00 PM  Wednesday, Oct  24  (Live)
2:00 AM  Thursday, Oct 25 (R)

10/26/2001
Wizards  vs  Celtics

7:30 PM  Friday,  Oct  26  (Live)
2:00 AM  Saturday, Oct 27 (R)
END PRESEASON

****Regular Season Note****
We can thank MJ 's  return to the NBA for allowing our homeboys to make a
national television appearance!! While it is only TNT it spares us a
Clipper moment! My AZ friends have been teasing me regularly at the once
mighty CELTS having no network games scheduled! Anywho here is the skinny
on the broadcast:
7 NOV. 8:00  Wizards  @  Celtics  TNT

Michael J.King Sr.
An Aristocracy of One