Re: Sunday Rambles

> Especially if you look at the upcoming draft. Point guards
> aplenty, big men bereft.  Except Yao, and who knows
> how long it's going to take to stabilize his contract situation.
> Oh well, maybe a surprise Euro Big Man or two will draw
> some attention like 18-year old Georgian Nickoloz Tskitishvili

Nice post, Ray. I'll give you credit on this one. Good to read some
constructive thoughts; I'm sure others would agree.

However, I will question the upcoming draft as being bereft of big men;
you have Yao Ming of course, Amare Stoudamire, Drew Goden, Chris Marcus,
Carlos Boozer.... At the secondary level you have guys like Chris
Massie, Melvin Ely and UCLA's Dan Gadzuric who hasn't delivered the
goods thus far at the college level as expected.

What are your opinions on those guys? Are they all duds?

Cheers,