Re: [Celtic_Pride] McLeod for Skinner

         One almost gets the impression the Celtics are showcasing Vitaly
Potapenko to an interested party, and that it is backfiring because of his
disappointing play. Its not like Vitaly needs the extra minutes to get in
game shape. Well I guess he does, judging by his performance.

         You'd think Obie would put more speed and height in the starting
lineup to balance out Walker and Williams at forward.

         Obie said earlier that Vitaly, Battie and Mark Blount would share
around 60 minutes per game, meaning that for 12 minutes (a quarter) you'd
have two of them in at the same time. I'm wondering if any of you have seen
this lineup in action, and whether Antoine gets moved to small forward or
sits whenever this happens?