RE: my observations

Thanks for the game observations! Just wanted to comment on season
projections. it think you are right on re: the Knicks, the Heat and esp.
Atlanta. I really think the Griz could surprise this year (not playoffs but
perhaps their best record ever). It sounds as if Pierce is geared up for a
potential MVP season. If he can sustain last years finish and parlay it into
this season along with improved rebounding then Pierce alone might be able
to propel us to the playoffs. If the rooks develop and Twon continues to
work at D we should be able to squeak out a berth.
---------------
> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 07:08:23 EDT
> From: Celtic4Hire@AOL.com
> Subject: my observations
>
> My observations:
<snip>
> As for the ratings,  I do like to see the herd finally come to my way of
> thinking and downgrading the Heat and Knicks. However, I may change my
mind
> on the Knicks if they get Mason. I feel that the Hawks are way overrated.
If