Hello all,

> I'm excited about
> Kedrick's future, but I find the double standard applied to Kedrick a little
> amusing. Jerome Moiso played two years at a major Div. I college and put up
> pretty good numbers against great competition. He was drafted on his
> athleticism and potential. Kedrick put up good numbers at an anonymous
> junior college against lousy competition and was drafted on his athleticism
> and potential. I'm willing to wager that Kedrick (Wallace's guy) gets more
> of a shot than Moiso (Pitino's guy).

Its not a double standard in my mind..
Mosio was a foreign guy who didnt pick up basketball until later on, I
thought.

He was one of those guys who decided to play hoops because he was tall and
athletic not because he really wanted to. He reminds me of the Kandi Man, but
even more lost.

As a result it seems to me that he doesn't really know how to "play"
basketball.
Sure he knows the rules, but he always seemed so "lost" on the court. He
seemed
to lack basketball instincts altogether.

K. Brown on the other hand is a guy who has played Basketball most of his
life.
I haven't seem him play recently but during mini-camp he seemed to get "it."

The guy knows how to play. He doesn't seem familiar with some of the schemes
of the Celts, but he hasn't been exposed to any big time programs. I think he
will do fine. In a few years he could be a big time player.

Pete