Hi FWIW, Jerome Moiso might yet be back on the market before long. In last
nights Dallas loss, four Philly starters were DNPs through injury (Iverson,
Snow, McKie and Lynch) but Moiso (despite not reporting an injury) wasn't
one of the 12 players that got minutes in their stead. It may sound like
I'm enjoying all this, but actually I really wish Moiso makes the team.
It'll be a new element in the Boston-Philly rivalry.

Matt Geiger and Robert Traylor seem to be competing for the vacant starting
PF role with Tyrone Hill and Jumaine Jones gone. There have been some
reports about Traylor's good play, and he did get a double-double last night.

Michael "The Animal" Smith, 1st rounder Samuel Dalembert and 2nd rounder
Alvin Jones also got backup inutes last night. Along with Dikimbe and
Moiso, that makes 7 players competing at the C and PF positions.

Shaw League MVP Raja Bell, Matt Harpring and Speedy Claxton will almost
surely make the team. Cedric Henderson and Corey Benjamin both got lots of
minutes last night too, for whatever reason.

So assuming Dalembert is also a lock (first rounders rarely get cut), Moiso
is just another face fighting for the 12th roster spot with veterans
Michael Smith, Cedric Henderson, Corey Benjamin and rookies Alvin Jones and
Damone Brown. Moiso's odds to stick would be better if the Sixers hadn't
drafted a pair of centers in the draft. Its really gut check time for
Poodle Boy.

Meanwhile, I still can't find clarification on how our conditional Philly
first round pick will work.