RE: Josh... thoughts, insights from yesterday?

--- You wrote:
Kedrick put up good numbers at an anonymous
junior college against lousy competition and was drafted on his athleticism
and potential. I'm willing to wager that Kedrick (Wallace's guy) gets more
of a shot than Moiso (Pitino's guy).
--- end of quote ---

It's certainly possible that Wallace resented Moiso as "Pitino's guy", but I
doubt that would have prevented Moiso from getting playing time, had he shown
any signs of life. It's highly likely that Wallace will do everything to make
sure KB is given every opportunity to succeed - after all, Kedrick was the
high-risk, unconventional pick. But I do believe everything is going to hinge
on attitude and talent in the end and, from all accounts, this year's #11 pick
is ahead of last year's #11 in both categories.
Kestas