Re: Herren

--- You wrote:
Herren stinks.  Why is everyone wasting their breath
on him. I can't believe a whole digest was written
about him much less 3 lines.
--- end of quote ---

You read the whole digest and still don't know why? That's an amazing lack of
reading comprehension.
Anyway, the implication from your post is that we should only discuss players
who don't 'stink'.  By your standards, it means only Pierce, because we all
know from your posts that the second-best player on the Celtics, Antoine
'Melonhead' Walker, stinks, and sucks, too.
Kestas