Re: FW: [Celtics' Stuff ''He's in fantastic physical condition,..."

	Its important to hear that he's in shape and ready to go, but I'm not
really thrilled that we used the 15th contract on a point guard who showed
us nothing last season. I guess this means management was joking when they
said Walker and Forte (and equally plausibly Joe Johnson) would get a look
at backup point guard in camp. The injury to our third-string pointguard
before camp even started seems like a good opportunity to test and/or
discard this idea.

	In any case, I see no rush to sign a point guard unless other teams are
also expressing this keen interest in signing Bologna boy, AKA the great
white hype. It raises a lot of "what ifs" seeing the veteran power
forward/rebounders that were out there at garage sale prices.