Re: Mason

I don't think at this point in time that character is
an issue as far as he is concerned, since he shut his
mouth and played hard last year under Riley. Maybe
that old dog has finally moved on and grew up?  He was
their team MVP last year.  It's too bad the Celtics
are too cheap to make a play for him.

http://phone.yahoo.com