Obiewon's coaching focus

Shira Springer offers a glimpse into Obie's coaching focus for the coming
season. Go Celts!

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/275/sports/At_season_s_start_a_new_attitude+.shtml

''We have some weaknesses that we have to improve on,'' said O'Brien. ''No.
1, we got really hammered on the glass, and that's something that you can't
have game in and game out. Two, we improved defensively in the latter part
of last year, but not nearly at the level or the consistency that is
necessary to be a playoff team. And we have not been a team that has been
able to sustain a running attack for 48 minutes. So there are glaring things.

''You might say, `Well, you just hit on every phase of the game.' But there
are some strengths of ours, defensively and offensively and on the glass.
We're not necessarily a big team, a bruising team, but we want to be a team
that will be difficult to guard. We want to be a group that will take
tremendous team pride in how we play defense and how we keep the opponent
off the glass. For people that cover our team, these are going to be
recurrent themes because that's my focus.''