Re: A Win?

Just to add a few comments:

I REALLY liked the fact that Antoine was used to clear a path to the hoop
for Paul on the final play.  And the childlike glee the entire team
exhibited when the buzzer went off was great to watch.

Regardless of the ugliness of it all, this was an important game for them to
win.  It won't always go their way but a win like this will give them cause
to believe that they can overcome obstacles.  Any playoff team has to win
games when they do not have it clicking on all cylinders.  Last night was
one of those games.

Someone mentioned that Toine's assists have gone down of late.  What are his
passing options other than Pierce?  Blount, Battie, VP?  Sometimes it's
everything they can do to hang onto a bounce pass.  Kenny?  We won't even
talk about his FG% right now.  Milt?  Has hit a few shots.  Strickland?
Let's hope he can be consistent.  Johnson?  Not right now.  Williams?  Can
he stay healthy?

Is it any wonder why he and Paul are bombing away?  It's selfish if they
have other options.  But do they really have any?

Cecil