Re: Great win

Kestas wrote:

> At 16:30 11/28/2001 +1100, you wrote:
> >
> >Wrong answer. Great foul by KA in my opinion. Why let the opposition have the
> >last three seconds to score to win the game?
>
> Huh?

I'm saying that this list continually complains that we cannot defend. That we
give away baskets all the time.

They had the ball when Kenny fouled.... The way this list continually complains
about our "pathetic" defense I think Kenny was justified in giving the foul and
giving us the opportunity to win the game on the final shot after a timeout.

Had he not fouled and they had have scored the basket that Paul scored you would
all be yelling about how no body fouled.

We're never satisfied. No matter how poorly we played during the game we out
performed the Miami Heat when it counted. A win is a win. We're 1 win closer to
the playoffs than we were before the game.