From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com] On Behalf
Of Boston Sports Fan
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 6:57 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: disgusted

Jim O'Brien should be fired just for his love of Eric
Williams. It is truly disgraceful having this guy out
on the court during crunchtime instead of Joe Johnson.
The C's could not get a hoop down the stretch, and the
defense ganged up on Walker and Pierce. They
desparately needed a third option, and Williams
contributes nothing on the offensive end. I don't
really see him do a whole lot on defense either. I
just don't get it. O'Brien is going to cost this team
alot of games if he follows the pattern of tonight.
Johnson can do it all on the offensive end and is
certainly not a defensive liability. When will the
lunacy end?
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1