Why the Celtics are going to lose, and lose and lose

The shooting is very frustrating! The 3 point shooting is a disaster.
If O'Brien cannot stop it, he should be fired. The could have beaten
Washington if they had not taken any 3's:
6 for 27 threes. Which is (1) inexcuseable and (2) 18 points.
Convert those to 27 2 point shots. Even a paltry 12 for 27 is 24
points, viz. a win.

Next, the rookies. If you draft K. Brown and Forte, but hate them and don't use them, why not draft Tinsley and Parker instead?
I expect Brown and Forte to go 15-20 minutes per game every game.
Why draft them to use Palacio, Strickland, Williams instead? They aren't
building for a future--and by using these second stringers, instead of
the rooks, they aren't even building for the present!

A loser mentality in Boston. It irks me no end.

Bob (fan since the days of Togo)

Bob Strauss                                      Cataloger
Hunter Library                                   Western Carolina U.
strauss@wcu.edu
Class home page:    http://www3.wcu.edu/~strauss
Personal home page: http://www3.wcu.edu/~strauss/personal
Quote: "Retire? When I retire, they'll have to pry AACR2 (rev.)
        from my cold dead fingers!"