Coaching

    You said it very well, Bob.  You have to blame the coach, in this case.
Either the game plan stinks, or they aren't executing it, or something.
With help from his father-in-law, I should think they'd have a game plan
that includes running, passing, driving to the basket, etc. instead of
stopping and throwing up the ball for a three pointer.  When the shot isn't
going for one of them, they should stop taking them.  I never subscribed to
the theory that the team ran Pitino out of town.  Pitino's ego and his
assault on the fans did that.  Nobody was to blame but him.  However, I
think they like Obie, and think they'd play the way he tells them to, and if
they don't he should sit them on the bench.  The fans were coming back the
first few games, I noticed, when they were playing good (and fun to watch)
basketball.  They won't be there long at this rate.
    Having said that, I think they'll pick it up again.  IF they're willing
to put in the effort needed.  If they don't, the fans won't show up.  It's
been too long a drought for alot of us.  I've been a fan since 1955 - I
can't take much more of this type of losing basketball.
Dorine