Hmm..

I still am not convinced OB is a good coach...

Why stick Kedrick Brown in at the very end of the game?
Brown to me seems to need to build some confidence. He looks a bit tenative
and nervous.  I see him standing outside the three point line alot...though
maybe this is what he is supposed to do. (?) I want to see how the guy cuts
and slashes to the basket.

He should get some minutes in other parts of the game, I think..
I realize I am a bit of a dreamer but somehow I just feel he could turn out
to be a real player.

The last minute switch to J.J was kinda weird..I realize J.J. is the better
passer...
so have Walker throw it in then..if ya just want a good passer in bounding
it.

Also..I don't like his substitution patterns or the defense he runs...
granted I am sure he knows alot more about hoops then I do. But still...
I hate it when he goes so small in the backcourt...or how he encourages to
many threes by non shooters.

Pete