Re: execution of players

My first reaction when I saw the subject line was OK ... fine! But how will
that affect the salary cap?

Seriously tho, and unfortunately the problem is serious, the coach's game
plan allows AW & PP to force things too much and also allows other players to
try to do things that they just cannot consistently do. We need three or four
guys on the floor at the same time who will take it to the hole -- and
kickout for the open jumper when unable to get the layup -- not three or four
(or five) guys on the floor at the same time who shoot from downtown with no
one in position to rebound.

George