re: All Star voting

> From: JB <jbmetzea@yahoo.com>
>
>    Josh, no need to get excited:
>
> >"That is one of the dumbest things I've read here in a
> > while.  How is Antoine "only a gunner" when he has the
> > best assist and rebounding numbers of any power
> > forward in the conference, nay, the league?"
>
>    Dan voiced an opinion. Perhaps it was an exaggeration, perhaps you
> think
> it's "one of the dumbest things I've read here in a
> > while. "
>
>   So be it, but  I think most of us can decide for our  selves, what is
> dumb
> or overbearing.

Why can't Josh get as excited as he likes, JB?  After all, he's only
"voicing an opinion".  He *did* decide for himself what was "dumb or
overbearing" and said so.  What's the problem?

You might as well ask Forant not to be so much of a curmudgeon.

I happen to agree with Josh -- though our captains (and non-captains) take
some ill-advised shots, ten a game?  I don't see that.  When I think
"gunner" I think last year's Jerry Stackhouse, not Walker or Pierce.

Oh, wait, I forgot, the Celtics lost the last game.  That means that we
need to put half the list on suicide watch, and wade through the usual
"this team sucks and will *never* compete" and "which stiff can we trade
for?" posts.  My mistake.

(The Celtic "Tird")