Re: All Star voting

   I don't know Bill. it's an issue that I think of a lot. How important is
civility, in this life of a sports poster? For me, when someone cares to
voice his opinion, and someone else calls it; "...one of the dumbest things
I've read...," I get a little concerned. Obviously, you are made of sterner
stuff and perhaps I do ever react.
JB
        *********