Re: On The Trading Block

One guy not mentioned that is on the block: Tom Gugliotta. Phoenix
seems to want to get rid of him beacuse of the recent acquisition of Bo
  Outlaw and I believe that he'd be a perfect backup at the PF spot. As
  quoted in the article in The Arizona Republic:

 "If the Suns are to move Gugliotta, they would likely have to throw in
draft  picks and take on players who may not figure in their plans but
will be free  agents within the next year or two."

The problem with Googs is his salary. Would the Cs want to take it on?

-David