Re: On The Trading Block

>Brad Miller - Krause has got to do something to free things up for Curry

Is this really true? I've ignored him as just another BWS and don't know
much about him, but looking over some of his stats and recent play it seems
like he might be worth trying to get.

Everyone complains about our three headed center-monster by committee
approach but there isn't much out there. This actually seems like a
reasonable acquisition.

His contact is up this year and he might want insane "I'm a big guy" money,
so over the long term this is something to be weighed. He is putting up
better numbers in less minutes than Battie/Potopenko combined though (more
points 15.9 vs 10.6, slightly fewer rebounds 8.6 vs 9.4, slightly better
blocks 1.1 vs 1.04, slightly fewer TO's 1.4 vs 1.49, in 29 minutes vs their
35 minutes combined).

He's also taller than either, slower, stronger don't know?