RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V8 #389

For the record, I watched the Warriors and the Bulls last week and have a
response
regarding the Warrior Centers.  I was high on A. Foyle and E Dampier until I
saw Brad
Miller consistently take both of these guys in the low post.  Foyle may be a
good
shot blocker but he was pitiful defending a slow Brad Miller.  Miller must
have
taken him 3 or 4 straight times until Dampier came in.  Dampier didn't do
much better.
Besides, Dampier has a huge salary for quite a few years.  Leave them both
alone!