Re: Saturday Hawk Game

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, bird wrote:

> Yeah, that was some game.  I didn't think the Celtics played all that
> badly, though, aside from the woeful defense (Hawks shot 58%) and lack of
> rebounding (50-38).  Of course, that was enough to do it.  One of the keys

That's like saying that the Titanic had a great trip, other than the
iceberg.  When the Knicks were a top team, nobody scored 100 points on
them.  Until we get that mentality too, we're doomed to be a second tier
team.  This game was a bitter pill to swallow and I saw no redeeming
features!

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY