Hawks-Celts

It's too bad that we lost, but unconscious shooting by the Hawks + off game
by JJ = L. Had Pierce's hot 3-point streak continued a while longer, we
might've pulled it off. However, we should win the next game, because the
Hawks won't shoot 58% again and JJ won't go 1-7 with 0 rebounds. Hopefully,
we also won't get outrebounded by 15. You know it's not your night when
Jacques Vaughn shoots 50% and Dion Glover looks like he should be starting
in the All-Star game.  Also, the Gold Club is in Atlanta, not Boston, so
our players should be better rested for Wednesday's game, if you get my
drift :)
Obie probably is petitioning the NBA right now to be allowed to activate
Eric Williams early. We need to replace those clueless rookies in the
lineup with wily veterans like Eric, who can shut down both Glover and
'Reef at the same time. Our center troika showed why signing Nazr Mohammed
(or any other center) as an FA wasn't necessary, as he was limited to only
14 points (on 100% shooting) and 9 rebounds, only 10 more pts and 1 more
rebound than our centers - combined. Finally, our 3-point FGA are at last
reaching the level desired by Obie. In the not-too-distant future we should
see a game in which 50 3-pointers are attempted by the Celtics.
Kestas