Re: I'm Already Excited

At 03:42 16-11-01, j.hironaka wrote:
>At 15:16 15/11/01 -0800, bird wrote:
>>  Joe, I think if you get a chance to watch the Indy game, you ought to
>> do it, as it may change your perception a bit.
>
>Hi Bill:
>
>FWIW, I listened on the Audio League Pass. The time zone makes it really
>tough, but the Audio Pass also lets you tune in again to the entire
>broadcast later on.

Joe and Kevin,
       Do not despair!! I have assembled the first mailings of games for
your viewing pleasure. Alas they won't mail until Monday the 19th via
Global Priority mail. After the initial package I will make regular timely
mailings as per your requests. Sorry for the delay but I have had a
" Murphys Law " November that has finally reverted to a fairly smooth
month! There are some fine games in this initial batch IMO but don't ask
Ray!! GO CELTS!!!!!  Later.Mike