Re: You're Thinking Too Small, P. Maurice

Way - A healthy Mourning makes anyone in the league competitive, including
Miami. If they want to trade Mourning you can bet his future is worse than
questionable. Given the state of affairs at the center position throughout
the league they aren't trading a healthy Mourning and if they are it's going
to be for anotherAll-Star at the same postion. I would think they'd trade
Grant or Eddie Jones before a healthy Mourning.

> Oh, and despite some concern about his future, there will be a
> manure-load of
> teams like Orlando, Dallas, Milwaukee, etc,. happy to take on that risk.

Would you give up Finley for a questionable Mourning? How about Nowitzki?
Would you put a package together that included Pierce for a questionable
Mourning?

Paul M.