From: damekmo@teleport.com [mailto:damekmo@teleport.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 11:02 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: The heat suck...Brian Grant?

And I swear, Satan hasn't taken over again, but the Heat are really
miserable
this year. I'm sure everyone who wants a big man could trade Antoine for
Brian
Grant right now, the salaries match, and I'm sure Riley would jump on it.
Grant's been mentioned on this list before. Does anybody really want to make
that trade now?

Paul M.