Re: Indiana preview

At 07:10 13/11/01 -0800, pmaurice wrote:
> [...]

Hi again Osama:
I know its "live by the sword, die by the sword" but what are our options
this year? Eric Williams has been called "our third scorer" and the "key to
our team this year". Our other two designated starters are El Busto and
Kenny. Our sixth man, Strickland, was unemployed and unwanted until we came
along. None of the rookies are old enough to order a beer.