Re: Indiana preview

----- Original Message -----
From: j. bin-Way hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>

> So aside from the home court advantage (and significant preparation time),
> the Celtics will likely need to establish this offensive board dominance
> and find a three-point shooting groove in order to go get a great win.

Way to get in the groove yourself Joe by mentioning those threes. So in
other words Joe, you agree with O'Brien when he says, ``When you shoot as
high a percentage as we do, I want guys to take every 3-point shot that's
there. I like our chances of winning. I like our chances of beating better
teams if they give us that.''

Paul M.