Race card....

I stop checking e-mail for 2 days to prep for a new
job and I get called a racist for calling Walker a
melonhead?!?  Just who the hell do you people think
you are?  You get frustrated because you can't
suppress what I say so you call me a racist to stop me
?
This is stretching here folks.  I didn't even call him
Watermelonhead or use any indirect or direct epithets
but yet you fools were able to make an inference like
this?  The only thing I have derided him on is his
lack of game and poor strategy.  What next?  If I
describe a player as a workhorse on the court, are you
gonna take that as me calling that person a slave?
You guys really went too far on this one.  Melonhead
is a common phrase to describing someone with a large
head or someone who is stupid.  I could have used
pumpkinhead but melonhead sounds funnier to me and
it's alot shorter to type.  Don't tell me none of you
have heard this phrase on TV.  Get a clue melonheads.

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com