From: cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca [mailto:cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 5:05 PM
To: rlee_at_channing@yahoo.com; Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Race card....

Ryan,

Nobody called you a racist, at least I didn't.  You could be a visible
minority yourself for all I know.

But the fact is that I find the term offensive.  It is offensive to me as a
black person.  Though it offends me, and I have asked for folks to stop
using it for that reason, I have not called you a racist.

As I said in my original post, I did not think you would understand why.

Let's get back to basketball.

Cecil