Re: Cecil, get your facts straight and Tammo (JB) you did see the game right?

You, Mr. Lee, just don't get it.  Go ahead and flame away with your
"Melonheaded" posts...even though myself and others have asked for an end to
that name for the thread.  But why listen to anyone else?  And you call
Walker selfish and pigheaded?

What facts do I need to get right?  You have me ROTFLMAO stating your
satisfaction of the effort put forth by Dino in comparison to Toine.  Here
is a man who plays each game hard and is trying to improve as he should be.
By your own admission, you hold him up to superstars like Bird.

But you also admitted that you don't like him which I believe is the crux of
the matter.  That's why you resort to your namecalling, not because of his
perceived inability to perform at the Bird-like level you desire.  I doubt
that even if he did, you would be satisfied.  It's much more chic for you to
downplay his effectiveness for you bed has been made for the past 5 years of
his unintelligent play in your eyes.

You have never, nor will you ever, hear me praise Toine or anyone else for
selfish play Mr. Lee.  I am a fan of team play.  And though you say he has
only had one good game, I think he does other things to help the team win
other than score.  He is making a conscious effort to find the open man and
to be a strong rebounder.  He has also had games in each of his pro seasons
which have been indicative of the fact that he has indisputable talent.
(Washington, Sacramento, Utah) But, realistically, no athlete can sustain
the level that you want every night.  It's impossible.  You want the guy to
average a triple double each night apparently.  He has never had the good
fortune of playing with a first-rate point guard for any real length of
time.  And his coach thinks highly of his ability, at least, that what he
says.  It could all be a smokescreen but then they were very foolish to sign
him to such a contract then.

To listen to you speak, playing vs other NBA stars poses no challenge at
all.  Just lace em up, go out on the court and beat em.

I do not make a habit of bashing players, even if I do not enjoy their
style.  I'll leave that to you.

What facts do I need to get straight?  Certainly nothing about you.

Cecil