Cecil, get your facts straight and Tammo (JB) you did see the game right?

Cecil, my being a Celtics fan is why I ream Walker so
hard FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS because he is probably
the most inconsistent and unsaavy leader the Celtics
have ever had.  I even found Rick Fox, Dee Brown, and
Dino Radja less frustrating as team leaders because
they played to the best of their abilities WHILE
WALKER DOES NOT.  Sure their numbers were not as good
but they did what their limited talent allowed them
to.  You can't blame them for not being All-Stars if
they don't have the skill.  Walker for the past five
years has misused his abilties.  Instead of using his
rebounding prowess and quickness to free up shooters
on the offensive end, he jacked up 100 3's a game.
Why wouldn't I or anyone else for that matter be
pissed at him.  The damn tickets are ridiculously
priced for the better seats because of him and
Pierce's max contracts.  I don't mind paying more  for
Pierce because he can score at will but for a guy who
turns over the ball multiple times per game and misses
100 shots a game while ignoring able open teammates,
would you pay to see that?  Aren't you supposed to be
a youth basketball coach?  You should the last one
praising Toine for his selfish play.  He had one good
game and you're treating him like a messiah.  Yes he
had a great game, that's it.  What about the other 4
years of his career?  Did you forget that?  It seems
like you support Walker on the 3 or 4 games where he
has been superb and didn't shoot 20 % from the field
and have 20 turnovers.  Who's the real fan now?  You
seem to have forgotten I have been on Walker's case
since the first day he was made captain so at least I
am consistent.  Until Walker can show he can use his
abilities to his best FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON, I am still
gonna make melonhead posts until he gets traded.

And Tammo,

if you saw the game live, there something called a
"shot clock" that isn't always shown on the TV.
Jordan had to put up several shots with 4 seconds
left.  If you knew that someone is going to have to
put it up real fast, it makes that much easier to
anticipate his shot and block him if you have Pierce's
athleticism.  Heck even Walker blocked him on one
play.
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com