Celtic Fans

What does it say about a person who claims to be a fan of a particular team
but then they wish for failure or subpar performances by a player/s or the
team?

As an analogy, I do not like the behavior of Carl Everett of the Red Sox.
However, whenever the ball is hit his way, or whenever he is at bat, I am
cheering for a base hit from him.  I want the team to win every possible
game whether I am enamored with each player or not.

Is that the case with the you-know-who's on this list?  Do you cheer for
Antoine, Kenny, Wallah, VP and everyone else on the C's to perform well?  Or
would you rather have individuals like Toine have poor outings to feed your
distaste for him?

I'm really not trying to start anything.  A colleague of mine asked me that
about sports fans in general and I think it is quite applicable on this
list.

Cecil (GO C'S!!  BEAT THE SONICS!!!)