Jefferson/Loser

Joe Hironaka wrote:

<<(Kudos BTW to Gene Kirkpatrick for being the only person I remember who
even mentioned Richard Jefferson at that time. In fact, Gene really was
huge backer of Jefferson. From now on I'm listening to him instead of
some
other draft know-it-alls.)>>

Not that this matters now, Joe, but I'm fairly certain that I advocated
taking Jefferson with the 11.  In any event, I can't see how ANYONE can
judge the KBrown pick at this point.  The guy's effectively a high
schooler.  Let's see what Kedrick gives the Cs -- or gets the Cs -- five
years from now.

And as for Ray:

<<Just when you think you're on top, it's time for that fast journey to
the deep below....>>

Ray, why don't you leave this list to actual Celtics fans and go park your
subliterate carcass in the Staples Center with the other 3 Clippers fans.
Maybe Lamar Odom will let you take a few hits off his bong.

To be fair, kudos for correctly using the apostrophe.  I know that must
have been hard for you.

Michael Gooen
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com