Oakley?

I know this is a recipe for disaster, but it looks like Oakley has
worn out his welcome already in Chicago.

Should the C's try to trade for him? I'm not going to go one way or
the other yet. He's a good rebounder and defender who could be had
pretty cheaply. The bulls might even take vitaly off our hands.

The main downside --of course-- is Oakley's attitude. I wonder if he
could coexist with the C's young stars? He certainly didn't with
Carter in Toronto.

The real question is if Oakley's contribution would be something that
would actually take the celtics to the next level. He's not a
shotblocker by any means, and he'd probably have to play center, which
would make the C's an even worse shot blocking team.

Thoughts?

Noah