re: Antoine's best game--ever

OK, I probably should have been more specific when I asked for him to do
what he did last night consistently. Obviously, 31 points, 10 rebounds and 9
assists can't happen every night. But the style of play can.

I said it in a previous post and I'll repeat it here... Antoine could have
gone 5-for-15 last night and been the best player on the floor. I'm always
saying stats are deceiving with Antoine and last night was no different. He
was so much better than those (spectacular) numbers show. He just controlled
the game. That's the best way to say it. And that's what I'm asking him to
do more consistently. If he plays like he did last night and doesn't shoot
as well, or the assists just don't add up, it doesn't matter. He'd still be
dictating the game. He's capable of doing that even when he's shooting
poorly. But he wastes all those skills when he goes 6-for-29 or 10-for-30.
Instead of being a player who makes others better and helps the team on many
levels, he hurts it with his poor decision-making and selfishness.

I'm just asking Antoine to consistently play the way he's capable of
playing. The numbers will come and go, but the wins will increase
dramatically.

Mark