"the play"

JB's recounting of the two big plays was excellent.  I was pleased that with all of the Jordan coverage on ESPN, at least they included Pierce's great block, flip to Antoine, and his quick release to JJ for the jam.  Play of the year in my book.

Team play:  when our best scorer made the big defensive stop, went to the floor and created the break, when our oftentimes ballhog immediately sent the ball up court, and when our prize rook was (big surprise) in the right place for the score.

Truth is, I was contemplating holding back on getting my league pass for a while.  No more.  I'm in for the big game tomorrow.

Gene, just a little greener today