RE: One sour note...

At 09:02 08/11/01 -0800, Ravi Singh wrote:
>I get this feeling Forte and possibly Vitaly are on the trading block.  I
>hope Wallace holds onto Forte...

Strange, Ravi, I have the same feeling. I don't think Wallace or Red want
to trade Forte in this package, but my impression is that he was the best
performing rookie in the exhibition season...better than Joe Johnson. I
wouldn't be surprised if he attracted interest. Its really a mystery. Even
the much maligned "Vitaly-ban" has been productive so far on the offensive
boards.

8.0 offensive boards in 40 minutes of PT. That's a great stat.

Maybe Josh can look into this whole Joe Forte "back spasms" thing? Is it
just a phantom injury like we all suspect, or did Forte go down trying to
imitate the "Walker Wiggle"?

And, BTW, can't we activate Forte and put Eric Williams on the IR, since
he's reportedly out until next Wednesday? I hope that's what we did today.

---