Re: Celts-Bulls

Cecil Stated:
Snip...
I laugh at all these posts referring to his tossing up so many 3s.  Obie is
telling
him to and you are blaming Toine for following instructions.
******************************
Actually what's funny is the apologists that think Obie is on the side lines
yelling "Shoot Toine!" when there is 15 seconds left on the clock and no
Celtics under the basket.  He doesn't by the way.

Having the "Green light" is different then being "told" to shoot ill-advised
shots.

George Karl was quoted as saying that he would rein in Walker and his shot
selection if he was Walker's coach.

But I suppose Karl just doesn't get it either, not.

You know, Walker is a good player, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be a
bigger contributor with a better shot selection.

<Jim
Jim Hill
mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com