Re: My take on da Bulls

DJessen33 stated:
Snip....
Tim Floyd - I agree on Ray's point on the not playing the rookies. I think
Floyd is afraid of getting slapped around by Oakley. Their rookies didn't
show that bad in limited minutes. Curry looked better than Miller right now,
IMO.,
I was at the game and frankly Chandler was acting uninterested in the game.
He was not listening to the coach, yawning while waiting to get into the
game etc...

Floyd is probably protecting Chandler from Oakley.  Oakley was sweating up a
storm and Chandler would only play in spurts.  But he is only what 18?  I
did expect more "excitement" from him.

As far as Curry, he supposedly is recovering from the flu but he will be a
big time player.  Great moves, soft hands, moves his feet.  Seemed very
athletic for such a big guy.  Miller looked decent against our guys as well
I thought.

<Jim

Jim Hill
mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com