get rid of Randy Brown

Now that the Celts have Strickland on board maybe it's about time they dump
Randy Brown.  Is it possible to trade him to the Raptors for Yogi Stewart?
I think there salaries are about equal.  The team can definitely use another
big man who can rebound and block shots.  He may be the next Nazr, just
waiting for the chance to show his stuff.  I'm sure he is frustrated by all
the sitting around he's been doing for the past 2 years.  Brown could be the
3rd PG for the Raptors.  There are probably other big men out there that I
havn't thought of but Yogi is the first one who comes to mind coz it seems
that Lennny Wilkens has no intention of using him and he is probably just
waiting for any team to make an offer for him.  Bottom line is that we need
an insurance policy just in case 1 of our 3 so called centers go down with
an injury.