Re: Celts-Bulls

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kestas"

But he won't, because scoring and hotdogging is what he cares
> about.
>
> Kestas

Coulda sworn I saw a few decent passes into Battie for 2 slams last
night...but then that would be impossible after reading the above quote.

His shot selection sucks, always has, but the guy is being told to do this
by the coach.  Why do people refuse to see that?  Accept it folks.  I laugh
at all these posts referring to his tossing up so many 3s.  Obie is telling
him to and you are blaming Toine for following instructions.

There were a few times where he had no choice but to fire away since he
received a pass with the shot clock expiring.  I suppose he coulda played
hot potato and simply let the ball drop on the floor to help his fg%.  :-)

Cecil