I continue to support and believe in Antoine.

So Walker had a bad shooting game in game 1, a horrible shooting game in
game 2. The guys on the radio did mention that toine's teammates supported
him after the missed shots and all. But look at some fans. Some of them just
can't get over it and will never admit antoine isn't such a bad player like
they claim he is. If he is such a bonehead, then it takes a bonehead team to
support him a bonehead coach to play him and a whole bonehead management to
pay him. If some fans say he's sooo bad, then I believe their criticism is
not only directed to walker but also to the whole celtics organization.

Besides, the stats don't lie: Walker DOES alot more than shooting. He can
rebound (9.0 at the moment) and he DOES pass 4.5 assists, while pierce has
0.5 at the moment. Last year I'm sure he was the top powerforward if you
look at scoring, rebound and assists.

If you want a complete player, than judge him on his total game, not just
his shooting slump.